"We like camping better!" --Raymond Alexander Kukkee



view of the north shore Critter Pond, KOA Canandaigua NY [c] 2009 jcb

Camping is for camera buffs, too!

Wildlife photo's taken while camping,

courtesy of Sharon Falsetto, guest author

skunk at dusk camping Sept 2008 -sf "oh, Mommy, look at the pretty kitty!"

random bird shot camping Sept 2008 -sf "why, I believe that's the rare gray-headed speckle feather!"


kaihab squirrel, North Rim Grand Canyon June 2008 -sf "I used to be a bunny, but now I'm a squirrel, and I'm so confused!"

Reprinted by permission from Sharon Falsetto.

Visit Sharon's Aromatherapy website

* Read Sharon's profile at Helium.com
* Read Sharon's profile at suite101.com

__________________________________________________

You may have noticed that I always take my camera with me when we go camping. At first it was a one-megapixel camera phone, but I finally broke down and bought an actual digital camera. I'll post a review for this nifty little Samsung s860 in October. How about you? Have some great pics from a recent camping trip? Or maybe a campground review to share? Leave a comment or find me via email (top of this page). ~Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment