"We like camping better!" --Raymond Alexander Kukkee



view of the north shore Critter Pond, KOA Canandaigua NY [c] 2009 jcb

Sunday, sleepy Sunday

"On the seventh day He rested," Genesis tells us. And so did I. Sundays are for kids and dads together. For sleeping a little later. For doing something you wouldn't do the other six days. For doing a little reading, and a bit of couch-warming. Football, for me: specifically my beloved Buffalo Bills. They actually won today, and looked like they meant it!

So I played some Paintball this morning with my boys, padded-up with warm clothing against a stormy sky and falling temps. Bagels and coffee from Tim Horton's, mandatory. Later while the young-un's lounged, my wife and I started a bit of house-hunting, mildly productive. Watched some TV, as noted. Did a spot of research to broaden my understanding of this Blogging business. Surfed a couple other blogs, learned about
Memes -- gotta follow-up on that one. Time for that "resting" thing now. No new big insights from this author. Sweet dreams, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment