"We like camping better!" --Raymond Alexander Kukkee



view of the north shore Critter Pond, KOA Canandaigua NY [c] 2009 jcb

LOST on Wednesday nites

Got LOST tonight, and I loved it! It's such a pleasure to sit down on Wednesday nights at nine pm and get lost in "LOST." Great sets, devious plots, truly deep characters, hot conflicts, and a complete lack of predictability make this one of the best shows on the tube. LOST has everything that makes up a good novel, but with the fun of watching it unfold. I'm sure there are hundreds of websites and forums devoted to this drama, so this posting isn't exactly covering undisturbed earth. Had to get my quick two cents in, though, and call it a night. Wednesdays aren't going to be big blogging nights for me, until the re-runs arrive (soon enough, I'm afraid).

No comments:

Post a Comment