"We like camping better!" --Raymond Alexander Kukkee



view of the north shore Critter Pond, KOA Canandaigua NY [c] 2009 jcb

Day One for a brand new Blogger

This is my very first post. Will there be anything usefull here? Probably not. Have to give my fingers a chance to warm up to this concept. I often think out loud, and sometimes I make my wife or my kids laugh. Maybe something funny will occur to me here now and then. Or something wonderful, or ominous. I love that word -- ominous. As in "portent." We all must answer the question "does what I think really matter?" every day, if we are to go on. Wow, that's deep, but true! Of course, as long as what I say matters to me, then I'm OK. And if even one other person in the universe cares, then I am part of the human race. The rest is gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment